Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Assorted and Sundry Things

I have actually gotten fairly decent sleep and light exercise in the last couple of days; therefore I am up at 6 am this morning. First I did my Bible study. I am so excited about this! In a couple weeks I will be speaking at a church function on Monday evening. It's for women, and the theme for this month of February is "A Heart of Love for my Husband". Joel and I have been through a lot in the last couple of years, and to be able to look back on our struggles and see what God has done is really going to be exciting. The study I'm doing in the mornings relates to that. The book is called "Blessing Your Husband". It really has some good tips and Biblical principles that I hope to be able to apply in our lives, and it also has a chapter that affirms what I'm going to talk about in February.

I did about 500 loads of laundry yesterday (oaky, maybe only 6 or 7). I put most of them away. Today is Ladies Bible Class, and I'm all dressed (6:45) and ready for the kids to get up in 15 minutes.

Denali took his first official step the other day. He stood, took one step, balanced, and then fell. We think that counts. He is really close to walking.

Emlyn is learning principles of stable buildings by using her duplos. It's awfully hard to explain to a 3 year old why we need to use longer blocks and stagger them in order for the walls not to fall down. We made Rapunzel's tower yesterday.

Oh and evidently very large cans of peaches from Costco make good seats for small kids.

1 comment:

jennyonthespot said...

How exciting - all of it! SO, are you gonna share on your blog any of these ideas on how to bless one's hubby??? I'll be looking:)!