Friday, January 06, 2006

Frustration

Argh.
I just found out that I am supposed to be doing professional development in order to renew my teaching certificate in 2 years. I have had it for 3 years already and I didn't know about the requirement. I had always heard vague information about it but nobody seemed to know any specifics. So I have two years to do 150 hours of professional development. I don't know if I can get it all done. I just feel so out of the loop because I got my certificate and then went straight into staying at home with Emmy, and yet I need this certificate for when the kids go to school so I can work. I feel like a dork here, the world passing me by while I raise kids. Yes, it's important for them that I concentrate on them, blah blah blah, but sometimes I just feel stupid. I can't carry a coherent conversation about anything except kids and pregnancy, I don't make any money, and I'm fat and out of shape. Blah.

Denali's well check went well. He got 4 shots and weighs exactly the same as Emmy did at 1 year. They are both skinny and tall for their peers. It's sorta cute that he's following in her footsteps.

Thank you notes need to be written for Christmas. Hurray.

No comments: