Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Denali!





Well, I now have two toddlers. Denali turned one today, and while he's not walking yet, he's close, and he's definitely now leaning towards big kidness.

We had a little party for him (okay it was really just growth group with cookies) and he seemed to think the candle was intriguing. He really liked the cookie and had his fists full of it.

I am so exhausted I can't hardly think. Emmy was a gem today- not too grouchy even though I could barely make a coherent sentence and she didn't really get any attention at all. And Joel helped out a lot too. I just wish I could sleep for like 3 days straight. Anyone up for hibernating with me?

2 comments:

Karen said...

I could go for hibernation. Today is my birthday too. Oh wait you wrote this about yesterday.

Avery's mom said...

happy birthday to the big boy!