Sunday, January 29, 2006

Toothy Grin


Here's a picture of Denali's four teeth.

We're back from Abilene. It was a good trip although the weather has been so dry it makes you ache for rain.

I saw our old loveseat out in front of our old house. I guess that even though it's been broken for years, it took this long to get it thrown out. It made me a little sad.

Denali's walking record is six steps now. He's also started "whooping" with his hand. They used to call it Indian war whooping, but that's not PC anymore. Any ideas of what to call it?

It was fun to see other people's boys who, even though they're the same age as Denali, look so different. Even my friend's baby looks completely different from D, when she and I look like twins. I'll see if I can get permission from her to post the picture Emmy took of the four of us.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Wow, six steps! He's getting so big! Time sure does fly, and kids sure do grow with it! I am glad you are back safely.

Oh, do they have childcare at your "Affairs of the Heart?"

Lady Arden said...

It was so great to see all of you this weekend! My mom would not stop talking about how cute your kids are. (I think she really wants grandkids of her own, lol.)