Monday, February 06, 2006

Some Pictures While Emmy Sleeps

EDIT: she is not dead, just very tired.

Yes, you read the title right. It is 10:30 am and my daughter is still asleep. This is highly unusual and I can only attribute it to the fact that we were out until 10 pm last night at a Super Bowl party. Either that or she's dead. I don't want to go check because she obviously needs the sleep and if I go up there she will wake up. Or she will be dead. Either way it would be crummy. Anyone got a set of x-ray glasses I can use? But I am ready for my talk tonight, or at least as ready as I'm going to be!

Emmy wrapped up in her beautiful new blanket that Granna made for her.



Aren't I a part of the desk?



On the road to walking.

1 comment:

Avery's mom said...

hope emmy made it out of bed by now......

I'm going to try and start Blessing my husband...he deserves it!