Friday, March 24, 2006

Grumble

Denali was up most of the night for I don't know what reason. He's just finished a 2 hour nap and I really don't want to get him up. I'm really tired and if I want him to sleep at the same time as Emmy this afternoon I will have to wait until 2 or 3.

I am completely unmotivated to do anything around this house.

There are at least 3 ant piles in my new flowerbed. I think some of them are fire ants. I really don't want to use the evil poison around my baby plants, but if I don't get rid of them I will never want to dig around in there, and what fun is a garden where you can't touch it?

Joel may have to go out of town for a week soon for business. Yuck.

I am in a grouchy mood and the TV has already played two movies today, so that is not really an option.

I guess we will be going for a walk.

Food is not interesting to me, yet I am hungry.

Anyone want to join my pity party?

4 comments:

Susan said...

I will have a pity party with you. I am with you on the whole not sleeping thing. I think I slept a grand total of 5 minutes last night. Ugh. Plus I actually have work to do at work today, and I have become quite used to not working and don't want to do any of it! If only I could get my cafeine high to last longer than 30 minutes, I might be ok.

Avery's mom said...

sounds like your vacation away might have spoiled you a little. take it slowly and the shock wont be so bad :)

The Watts said...

Sorry your day hasn't been so great. Just wanted to let you know about the lady bugs. I think they normally cost around $9, and I'm not sure how to get in on the free ones without a coupon. sounds like your trip was wonderful. Jeff and I went to Seattle a few ears ago and really had a great time.

Chris Nystrom said...

I am up for a party. Will there be refreshments?