Friday, March 31, 2006



Mastercard Balance $0.00

Woo Hoo!!!

For the first time in a LONG time we have no balance on a credit card. Yes, we still have mortgage and student loans, but this feels great. Hopefully we can keep it clear.


----

Playgroup's over here today- on the agenda for the next hour is cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the downstairs; then we will be ready for the kids.

----

I have got to remember to put the new registration sticker on the car today so we don't get pulled over.

----

The American Center for Law and Justice, whatever that is, has been trying to call for like two weeks and they never leave a message (we have caller ID). Today I finally got to talk to one of them and of course they wanted to talk to Joel and would not tell me what it was about. Can I just say I hate that? I hate it when they won't treat you like a human being; just the robot who answers the phone. It is going to be really hard for them to reach Joel. Good luck with that, ACLJ. :P

3 comments:

Avery's mom said...

AMerican center for law and justice? did you say you wanted to leave a message for joel or that you were his wife!?
its not important if they dont want to talk with you. blow it off and if they start bugging you , tell them to quit calling or they can tell you who they are...
i get calls for batman all the time and its so stupid....good luck trying to reach him.

Sarah said...

CONGRATS on the $0 balance on the credit card! That's tough to do -- and maintain. I think the American Center for Law and Justice calls us, too, with some emergency high-dollar need to combat abortion b/c I agree that I hate to hear about the senseless killing of thousands of unborn children. When I ask what my money is going to, there is a lot of stumbling over words.

Chris Nystrom said...

Congrats on the $0 balance. Now you can afford to charge lots of stuff!

I did not put my sticker on right away, and now I can not find it! I wonder if I can get a replacement?

The ACLJ is Pat Robertson's legal group.