Monday, March 27, 2006

This Week's Menu

I am sick of eating out and cooking from the box. Here is what we are eating for dinner this week:

Mon: Queso blanco soft tacos
Tues: Asian steak
Wed: Tuscan pasta and chicken
Thurs: Eat at growth group
Fri: greek quesadillas
Sat: waffles, bacon, and eggs
Sun: leftovers

I also bought stuff for sandwiches. Joel's favorite Thundercloud sandwich is the California Club. I know it has turkey, avocado, and bacon. Anyone else know the other ingredients? UPDATE: It took me about 3 seconds to look on their website. The other ingredient is cheese. I will probably put mayo and mustard on it as well. I hope he likes it!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Bravo! It just takes a few minutes to think ahead and get it planned out, doesn't it? The California Club sounds yummy! Sandwiches are always great!

Sleeping Mommy said...

I wish I could plan meals out like that ahead of schedule. We are to wishy washy on what we want around here. We just can't plan food ahead that far in advance.

Sarah said...

Well this is the first time in months that I have done it. We'll see how it goes.

Susan said...

Can I eat at your house?

Chris Nystrom said...

What are greek quesadillas?

Sarah said...

They are on pita bread, with beef fajita meat, cream cheese, feta cheese, cucmbers, red onions, and greek salad dressing. It's basically a gyro.