Thursday, April 20, 2006

Severe Weather

Well, today was fun- we got to sit in our "storm closet" for a few minutes while the 1" hail came down. Nothing more than that, but there's still potential tonight, and we are under a tornado watch till 10 pm. That might not seem like a lot to you Oklahomans, but to this California girl transplanted to TX, it is a lot.

My husband is fixing the gutters before the rain returns. The kids are in bed and the Pilates exhaustion + storm adrenaline is starting to even out and I feel a little better than I did an hour ago.

It really helps that Joel is home.

Guess I'll go watch the TV for a while.

3 comments:

Lita said...

Hi!! I'm glad for you to read my blog. I answered a few over there but then I realized it might make more sense to answer here. So, um...I'm not going to repeat what I already said...at least not right now.

But the creativity thing is so true. I have definitely experienced it. I sure am glad to hear from you.

Chris Nystrom said...

Did you survive?

Bluecanary said...

But I'm guessing earthquakes are not much of a big deal to you, at least the small ones. tornado watches, whatever, when I hear sirens I'll start doing something about it.