Friday, May 12, 2006

Anniversary

Almost 7 years ago I married the best guy. Well, I know that's relative, but I really am so glad I went to ACU and met Joel. His joy in life and laughter are what attracted me to him, and now every day I am reminded how much I love him. He still laughs at me, and I laugh right back at him. (Want to know why I laughed at him yesterday??)

We were married in California, out in the country. Shenandoah West is the name of my CA church's retreat center, and it was a lovely setting for a wedding even if it's hard to find. Of course I still think my wedding was the best, but I'm supposed to.

Anyway two kids and 3 cars later, I'm still glad I married him and I look forward to many many more years. For our anniversary we're going back to Mexico while my mom watches the kids here. I think that will go very nicely.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey Sarah!
This is Melinda. (from San Leandro COC) I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary!

Chris Nystrom said...

Congrats. Have a great time!

Bluecanary said...

Woohoo, Congrats!

That picture brings back great memories, of friends from ACU, and of my own youth group. We went there every year. Hope you have a great trip. And yes, it was a fantastic wedding.

jennyonthespot said...

Congratulations - what a precious time - and a wonderful reson to celebrate:) Enjoy your getaway - what a blessing for your mom to watch your kids while you get some time with your hubby... By the Way, Happy Mother's Day!

Lita said...

Seven years -- I am losing track of time... The wedding sounded beautiful; I wish I could've gone. I like seeing through your eyes on this.

I love you, Sarah. And congratulations.

Amy said...

I love you. Congratulations

Angela O. said...

Wow! 7 YEARS! Congratulations. Your hair looks so beautiful in your wedding photos!

Angela O. said...

Yes, we want to know why you laughed at him the other day.

Trey and Angela