Thursday, May 18, 2006

RV

Well we went to see the movie RV last weekend, and someone requested that I review it.

It has Robin Williams in it. He actually wasn't over the top with his silliness.

It has nice family values and minimal, if any, swearing.

It is funny.

Have you ever taken a long distance trip with your family? If so, you will relate to at least some of the jokes and humor in this movie.

I recommend it.

There are some other actors in the movie but I don't remember who.

The ending is nice.

3 comments:

Lita said...

Nice review, there. :)

You are like the opposite of me. I can turn a few minor details of a movie into three pages.

Good job. :)

Chris said...

Plus, I think RV would not be as heretical as The DeVinci Code.

Chris said...

I saw this and thought of you. Have fun.