Friday, March 30, 2007

Another Full Day

Today went by fairly quickly. It was filled with joyous and not-so-joyous things.

We went to an assisted living home this morning to wish the residents a Happy Easter. I wish we had had more time to visit with them as they are so sweet, but we didn't have much time.

Then we went to playgroup and visited and played.

The rain came pouring down during nap time, and I did some housework.

Now I'm babysitting 3 extra kids. I had to put Emlyn down for bed early as she was so grouchy and tired. I am afraid she has a cavity. Last checkup the dentist said he could see some maybe starting in between her molars but we were hoping to prevent them with fastidious flossing. Unfortunately she has been complaining about those teeth hurting. I keep forgetting to call her dentist because I'm SUCH a great mom. So I doped her up with Tylenol and sent her to bed. Poor kid.

The rest of the kids are watching Cars. In a little bit I'll put Denali to bed and then there will just be three kids.

I ate a homemade pizza tonight with that sauce recipe and now I don't feel very good. I'm about ready to stop eating entirely.

On a good note my laundry basket has been nearly empty for a full day and my dishes are mostly all clean as well. I vacuumed today and even swept the kitchen. Let's see if I can put some bluebonnet pics up. Nope, not tonight.

2 comments:

Angela O. said...

Sounds very productive! Congrats on the laundry.

Linda said...

check her teeth soon because a toothache is miserable and not only more painful but more expensive to fix everyday you wait... of course you already know that and are just blogging a reminder to yourself that it has moved up to the list of priorities. I love the "Car" movie! Do Emlyn and Denali love it too?