Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My New Hero

Kim is my new hero.
Today she wore a beautiful blue shirt and I asked if I could have it. She said "no" but that I could go buy my own. It is at JC Penney and the brand, A.N.A, is SO CUTE!

So I went and tried some clothes on, all by myself.

Evidently according to A.N.A and some other brands I am a size 12 and a Medium. What's that? A medium! Joel of course says women's clothing sizes are useless, blah blah blah, but if someone tells me I am a medium, I will buy their clothes. End of story. The shirts are cotton and not stretchy, which is a change for me. They could be called blouses...

The brown one I bought I couldn't find a pic of online. I guess I will have to take a pic of myself in it. Joel likes it a lot but he's sick of me wearing brown.
This one I have in blue. I like it a lot and Joel doesn't as much.

Anyway so I bought two shirts and tried on jeans. I liked the Lee straight leg 12M the best.

Yay for new, little, clothes.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever been called someone's hero in person or in blogdom! I also don't think I've ever been a trendsetter...I'm so happy *sniff*...(this is my Oscar awards impersonation, about the closest to the Oscars I'll ever come!)

Seriously though, thanks for the compliment =) I even read it out loud for Joe =)

Kim said...

Oh, and congrats on being a medium, size 12! That's awesome! I'm really excited to see you in your new clothes..I'm sure you look super cute, especially with your fun hairstyle! Just make sure and warn me when you wear it to ladies class or all the cool girls won't want to talk to us anymore since we'll be matching...haha =)

Oh wait...we'll be so cute we'll BE the cool girls!

Linda said...

I am a size 1x and I discovered ANA brand at JCPenny's last year. I think they are cute and I like the extra length. Post a picture of you in your new outfits please!

Angela O. said...

I like the blouse--I bet it looks just fine in blue.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Pendullum said...

Congrats on your beautiful new clothes...
Amazing how they can make us feel like a million bucks...
Well deserved!!!