Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Happy Happy!!!

First, I got to spend some very special time with Amy and Ruth Ann and Amy's mom today. That was great.

Second, my mom is on the airplane as we speak. She will be here this afternoon and for almost 2 weeks to watch my kids while Joel and I are in Las Vegas.

Third, my friend Shannon is coming on Sunday to visit. I haven't seen her in a few months.
Fourth, I have exercised and done my Bible study 8 days in a row. Even when I'm really tired.

Can you see my cup is running over?

5 comments:

Briana said...

Woot! Go God! Sounds like you have a ton of blessings this week. :)

Mandi said...

Sounds like everything is going your way! That's really great!

Linda said...

You have blessed God through your faithfulness! Happy vacation!

Ruth Ann said...

I am so happy for you...I hope you have a blessed visit with your loved ones and your trip brings much joy.

Angela O. said...

You are going on vacation, TOO??!! Ok I missed something here . . .
have FUN!!!!