Friday, April 20, 2007

Sick

We trucked over to playgroup at the park. All morning Emlyn had been saying "my tummy hurts. I think I'm going to throw up." But she hadn't yet, and I never can tell with her whether she's being overdramatic or not.

We walked to the playscape. Emmy said "I'm gonna throw up." I said "go over to the grass and do it." She did. We waited till another member of our group got there, told them the bad news, and now we're back at home. Emmy is proudly proclaiming that she's sick, that when people are sick they get to do whatever they want, including watching lots of TV, and that she gets to sit on the blanket.

What a fun day this will be,

4 comments:

Angela O. said...

oh--no fun. Hoping Emmy gets better and that you all stay well.

Mandi said...

Sorry Emmy isn't feeling well. I hope it's something that she gets over quickly.

Briana said...

lol ... I know it's not nice to laugh when babies are sick, but my Bella likes to claim she's sick to get the special treatment. "Mommy I don't feel well, I think we are going to have to have a movie day and I need some warm apple juice"

I hope Emmy starts feeling better soon. :)

Linda said...

I took a sick day myself yesterday and did not have to actually throw up to do it.