Monday, April 09, 2007

A Special Thank You

Thank you to Grandma Linda for such beautiful art supplies!

I don't know if I have mentioned this on my blog, but all Emlyn needs to be happy is a steady supply of colored pencils, crayons, and markers, and a whole bunch of blank paper. If we throw a little painting in there as well, and a smattering of stickers, she's just over-the-top excited. This gal would do art all day long.

I am excited to be raising an artist, and I hope that I can help her keep interested in it. The metallic pencils, colored pencils, and crayons will help her along in that regard.

And hopefully someday Denali will have more than a shadow of interest in art as well.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

That is a wonderful gift! Yea, grandma.

Danielle is quite happy with arts and crafts too . . .

Linda said...

The fat crayons are for Denali. I love you all.

T said...

we have a bunch of artists in our family as well! Not me, though...no way. you should check out my daughters work (well, some of it) at her blog...www.leighdreas.blogspot.com