Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good Friends

The last two days have progressively been better than Tuesday. I am starting to get caught up on laundry and dishes and chores and errands and playing with the kids. I really appreciate all of your support. I have had good talks with a few good friends and life is seeming more normal. It was really hard on Tuesday to ever believe that life could be better, but here, two days later, it is.

The camping trip was pretty good despite my imperfect organization. We had 6 families from church and we went to a nice campground just an hour away. The kids loved swimming and would have done so all day if we'd let them.

Today I got the garage back to pre-trip organization, which is still not perfect but at least most things have a home. I am almost caught up on laundry and dishes.

Our wildflowers and other plants are doing very well with the beautiful weather. I'm hoping my 11 tomato plants start setting blooms soon. I like tomatos.

Thanks again, friends, for your support and understanding. I hope I will be back to normal soon! :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm really glad things are looking up. I agree that coming back from vacation can be a let down, especially when you've looked forward to it for so long and and you come back tired. I hope things continue to get better...hang in there!

Angela O. said...

Glad things are better.

It is a beautiful world out there. My Easter lilies are finally in bloom and beautiful. Your front yard is always so pretty with the roses.

Kar said...

I'm glad. :)

Miss Placed said...

I am so glad you're still blogging! I was away for a long time but I am back, and your post about feeling really down...it resonates. Thank you for saying it. I'm not the only mom who feels that way at times.