Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Emlyn!

Emlyn turns five today.

The last year has really been a joy as she learns how to be more grown up. She's really coming into her own and being pleasant most of the time.

Today for her birthday we went to The Original Pancake House for breakfast. The kids had chocolate chip pancakes and thought they were great. Then we went for her 5 year checkup- everything is fine.

Later we will go to the Children's Museum and then out to dinner with my sister and her boyfriend. It will be a great time.

---

I had to toss 7 of my 11 tomato plants. I think they have Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus. :(

Anyway hope your day is great!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Emlyn!

See you tomorrow I think.

Angela O. said...

Happy birthday, Emlyn!

Sorry about your tomato plants.