Friday, May 11, 2007

Here and gone again

Our trip was lovely. I actually had several chances to be bored and had a great time.

Three highlights:
Winning $100 on slots the first day. And I didn't gamble it all away.
Watching the Bellagio fountains. I could have done that all week.
Hiking out in the wilderness and watching desert animals.

Today we are going camping. I of course have another long list. Yuck. I don't really want to clean house or pack. But I have to.

I gained a couple pounds on the trip and didn't do a very good job with my Bible study, but the exercise was automatic because of all the hiking and climbing. I got halfway up my first 5.9 ever.

Well I hate to be here and then gone but I have to go do a bunch of stuff, like getting dressed.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Glad you made it home safely from Vegas, and glad you had a good time. Hope you have fun on your camping trip and hope to see you soon.

Ruth Ann said...

Glad you're back! It is great to hear that you had a good time...hope to talk to you soon!

Linda said...

Glad you are back having had an enjoyable time and lots of new experiences. How is your Mother after two weeks of babysitting?

Angela O. said...

What a fun time! We'd like to go to Vegas--I think for our 10th anniversary it would be fun.

Which park did you get to go camping? So many were full when my coworker was trying to reserve a place.

Chris said...

So were you able to get dressed? I usually try to avoid it if I can, but Ruth Ann makes me get dressed before I leave the house.