Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Off to Red Rocks, Nevada

Today is my packing/getting ready day for my trip. I've had a great time with my friend Shannon and her kids. Here's my list of things I hope to accomplish today (because I know you guys love my lists).

exercise My 14th day in a row!!!
transfer money
blog
make guacamole, to E school
Emlyn to school
Petticoat Fair
pick up mom
bank- money to mom
Emlyn from school
meals to Johnston family
shower/shave
pack remaining items
get papers together for mom
camping email
Bible study

7 comments:

Kim said...

That's quite a list! I hope you find the time to get it all done before the big trip. Have a fabulous time!!

Ruth Ann said...

Wow, you have gotten quite alot done today! I hope you and Joel have a wonderful trip! What time are you leaving tomorrow?

Mandi said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip. I just heard from Jeff's aunt that the Valley of Fire is also a neat place to visit if you want to put it on your agenda.

Angela O. said...

Hope you are having FUN!!! I expect lots of photos when you return.

Ruth Ann said...

I miss you--and I am praying for you..hoping you are having a great time...can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

T said...

good job!
I wish my list looked like that!

Linda said...

I love a list and keep several ready to go. what. organized bring peace knowing you have crossthing off with out adding a new one is so pleasurable