Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Today for the second time I weighed 155 in the morning. It creeps up as the day goes on but I think 155 is great. That puts me at 40 pounds lost.


Someone off Freecycle took the last of the old fence boards that have been sitting in front of my house for at least a month. It's so wonderful to see my street again.


I am busy making a shopping list of clothes I need to buy in my new size. I need to make another trip to the thrift store, as most of the items I bought a couple months ago are too big. Such a hard life I have.


The only things left to leave my house right now are some books, some unicorn party supplies, an old umbrella stroller, and some garage door opener parts. Anyone interested? I will even ship them to you.


Oh and my hand smells like rosemary because I was working in the garden. It's a nice scent.


Off to play with my kids or something.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Freecycle is the best thing since sliced cheese.

jennyonthespot said...

Woohoo! It's fun to shop for smaller sizes!