Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Almost Ready

The packing is coming along. I managed to do the errands, all except for mailing my package. My friend is in the Peace Corps in Namibia and asked for mail. I put a package together for her only to find out it would cost $52 to mail it. The stuff inside is only worth about $10, so I'm going to re-package it and switch some lighter-weight things in. I hope she enjoys it.

Made one kind of cookies and now I'm going to make the other kind. I'm also going to cut up fruits and veggies and make some sandwiches because I really don't want to spend so much on food this trip.

Got to go steam some veggies for dinner.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

wow--that is high. There's also a flat rate box you can get from the post office and as long as you can stuff it in the box it goes as one rate.

Kim said...

Have a great time on your trip! We'll have to do our Half-Price visit when you get back =)

Chris said...

Will the fruits and veggies make it all the way to Namibia?