Friday, June 08, 2007

Finished

Almost exactly a year after I began our wildflower border project it is finally done.

The first time I posted about it was last June. I took some concrete blocks and have been slowly installing and painting them. Today I got the last color painted on. If only I had a camera to show you the pictures. Emlyn wasn't too find of it because it doesn't have pink or orange on it.

I had enough green mixed up to go ahead and paint a step-stool. It wasn't exactly ugly before, but I though it might look nicer when green. The kids ran out of patience for me to finish the stool, but hopefully I can finish painting that soon.

I also got the upstairs bathroom cleaned. So that's a good thing.

I've been listening to swing music on our TV and it's really fun. It makes me want to dance.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

Congratulations on the flower border! Our yard is in serious need of attention...

jennyonthespot said...

That's great! It's so nice to complete a project! Way to go... swing music always makes me want to dance :) It's the best!

Chris said...

Swing music like old big band music, right?