Thursday, July 12, 2007

Weigh-In Thursday


149.

That's 1 pound BELOW my goal weight!

It's been 8 months and I have completely revamped the way I eat and think about food. I still have my bad days, and I probably still have issues with food, but now I know I can lose weight and since it's been so slow the past four months I also know I can maintain a weight.

I went from a size 18 to a size 10 in the same brand of jeans. I have bony lumps where there used to be only soft dough. My wedding and engagement rings fit loosely.

But I can't eat your pizza. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look like you're back where your body wanted to be.

Cheers,
Matt

Monty said...

Hooray - on to the pedicure!

Angela O. said...

Yea, Sarah! Congrats!

Today I am a princess! said...

Healthy eating is great! I am glad you are where you want to be. That is so important for us women to have a good body image. And no, you can't have my pizza ... due to stress I have eaten all the pizza and still lost a pound this week!

Ruth Ann said...

Congrats, Sarah...you have done so well!

Pendullum said...

Congrats Sarah!!!!!!!!!!