Sunday, August 05, 2007

Babies

Today I started my year of service in the infant room at church. We have a simple curriculum which consists of about 15 songs we sing every week to the kiddos. They love the music and learn just a bit about God, then they play for the rest of the time.

I had a good time, even though one of the little girls cried almost constantly. I love singing to babies. They are certainly captive audiences.

I'll be doing this every week that I'm in town. For a year. Hopefully that will cure me of my baby longing. :)

2 comments:

Pryncss Briana said...

More likely you will be wanting one real soon. :) I thought playing with our friends babies would help Matthew not want anymore for now, but he is still trying to convince me to go for it again.

CreditGirl said...

Yeah, I agree. Soon you will be eager to have your own child to sing sons to. Other children don't imbue us with such happiness as our own. But still kids give us energy and their reaction to our deeds fills us with the desire to do more. Good luck :-)