Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Pictures of the Kids





I paid good money for some professional photos of the kids recently. They came back and I am very happy with the results. These images are copyrighted by Wa*l*ma*rt. So don't download them unless you ask first.

I think they turned out really well. If you would like a copy of any of them please let me know which one and what size. If you are a grandparent or close relative you are already getting one but you could tell me what size you want.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

So, so cute!

BP said...

Awww, thanks for sharing! They are so grown up. Those turned out great.

ndossey said...

They turned out great! Love the umbrella pictures!

Angela O. said...

I like the one of Emmy and Denali under the umbrella; their smiles are so BIG!

Kim said...

Very cute pictures =)