Sunday, September 30, 2007

More Scriptures on the Car

The other day we were painting pumpkins at playgroup and I decided to do a couple more scriptures on the car since the paints were out and I had people to watch Denali while I did it. One gal had a Bible so I was able to find two more to put on there.

The first one is "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Revelation 4:8.


The second one is "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Some new things I learned this time were that Windex takes off fresh acrylic paint, so if it's been less than a couple of hours, you can take it off if you messed up. I also learned that it can even take off old paint if you try really hard. I was able to fix the ones I messed up but neither of them turned out as well as I hoped. On the other hand they are now all protected with polyurethane so I don't have to worry about flaking. The one that was on the trunk had flaked off with the original car paint so I had to do touchups on that one.

Here's some of our previous scriptures, and some more.

1 comment:

Angela O. said...

I like it!