Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Costumes

This afternoon I finally stopped procrastinating and got the kids' Halloween costumes together. Emlyn wanted to be a cowgirl, and we already had bought most of the items, but I needed to buy cowgirl boots. Denali has a brand-new Spiderman costume but wanted to be Batman instead, and he only had the cape, which had lost its logo. So today I went to the Super Target for pink boots and some black clothes for the Batman costume, and to Hobby Lobby for yellow fabric and thread.

Finding a Batman logo at the appropriate size online turned out to be very difficult. I finally had to just stretch one that I printed off. Then I sewed all afternoon. The result is great and I will be happy to show it to you- tomorrow.

The kids are super-cute in their costumes. Let the sugar-high begin.

1 comment:

BP said...

I'll look forward to the pictures! Caleb wanted to be a big truck. I don't know where he came up with that :) Have fun!