Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cowgirl and Batman

Have I mentioned that applique sewing is difficult? I did this logo on Denali's front, and the same one on the back of his cape.

We all know how superheroes hold their hands. Denali demonstrates here.

And after you hold your hands like that, you RUN!

Emlyn's cowgirl outfit came together well. Even though she was being a toot.

Aww they're hugging. Cutie pies.


Got enough candy to last us for at least two days. Kids had fun walking around but Denali was SO SLOW. Ate some candy myself and some parmesan breadsticks and now I feel more ill than I did earlier today.

4 comments:

BP said...

You did a great job! Glad they had a fun time.

Kim said...

Fun costumes! Looks like they had a great time =)

jennyonthespot said...

So cute!

Chris said...

Cute! Good job!