Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sick again

Denali came downstairs at 5:15 am. I took him back upstairs and tucked him in.

Then he threw up.

Now I'm in mom-of-sick-child mode. Towels, blankets, resting on our thankfully leather couch.

I am frustrated because this is the third week I will miss ladies' class. I really wanted to go this week. I'm convinced this is Satan because this is one of the only reasons I would stay away this week.

So I'm calling you out Satan. You better enjoy this week of me not going to class because next week I am going.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

Hope Denali gets to feeling better and that you get to make your class next week. I'll pray for both of you.

Pryncss Briana said...

Pobricito. We will pray for you both. :(

BP said...

Hope Denali is feeling better.