Thursday, November 29, 2007

Back from Mexico

Well we are back from Mexico and had a great time. It was a fabulous week with lots of climbing and pictures. I climbed my first ever 5.10a, which is hard. It was exciting.

This week I have been trying to get my house back in shape. It was perfectly clean when we arrived (so nice!) but of course became trashed with all of the stuff we had in our car.

I've also been writing more articles with ehow. I've made enough money now to make it worth my while. Go check out my articles, and please leave comments on them with feedback or thoughts. I still have to add pictures to the last ones I wrote, but other than that they're done.

You can view my profile here.

Pictures from our trip (lots of them) can be found here.

I'm going to go veg in front of the TV now.

4 comments:

BP said...

Hello! I'm glad you're back and had a nice trip. I was missing your postings! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I say that - even if its rude to invite oneself on anothers vacation - We so totally want to go with you some time. - Lori

Chris said...

Congrats on climbing 5.10a! By the way, what is a 5.10a?

Angela O. said...

I read your article about crossing the border of Meixo. I had no idea . . .

Glad you all had fun and are back safely.