Thursday, November 15, 2007

Distraction

Today instead of packing for our 9 day Mexico trip which we leave for on Saturday, I decided to tackle the office. I know I said it was organized a couple months ago, but then we sold our roll-top desk and suddenly all the things that were in it were all over our floor. We are eventually going to have to cave and buy some shelving units for our office, but I actually got everything put away today in some semblance of order. Don't quote me, but it might actually stay organized. Well, probably not.

At any rate I am done except for the paper recycling, and therefore really ought to get to the packing. Blah.

5 comments:

jennyonthespot said...

Sometimes, getting those seemingly "non-crucial" tasks done are more crucial than we realize. I get side-tracked like that often, and many times I feel frustrated that things like packing still need to get done, but my mind is able to tackle the "have-to's" a little better.... NOW.... happy packing! I'm jealous! Sure hope you have an INCREDIBLE trip!

BP said...

I bet it is nice to have a clean office now though. I didn't know you were going to Mexico! I hope you have a great trip.

Mandi said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful trip and a happy Thanksgiving!

Angela O. said...

Have fun on your trip.

The paperwork/office/desk area is just awful to deal with, isn't it? I've been wanting a desk for a while but I can't find one that I like so all the filing is just piling up!

Chris said...

Hope you are having fun in Mexico!