Friday, December 28, 2007

Praise the Lord!

A certain important document that one needs to cross borders legally has been missing since we went through the border into the US from Mexico. We were able to get Joel in with his driver license but have really been worrying about it. I knew I needed to clean out the car really well to look, but literally have not had the time. Today I had the time. I took out a bag for trash and a bag for keep. I took the kids out too so they could help me look (they did not help). I emptied out every nook and cranny in the car, including the trunk where the spare tire sleeps. I found all kinds of interesting things, but the most interesting things was...


A certain important document that one needs to cross borders legally!!!!!

I found it because I win the prize and I'm the bomb! Woo hoo!

My prize, by the way, is $30 at Half Price Books after the first of the year when Joel gets paid.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it funny how THEIR missing items becomes OUR problem? You deserve that prize.
(and by "funny", I mean HILARIOUS)

Amy said...

Thank you for getting rid of that pesky word verification thingy. If only everyone else in the world could be so considerate. :)

Amy said...

Have you noticed more spam since you got rid of it?

Any pesky comments?

Amy said...

I hope not. Because then you would have to put it back on here and it would make it harder to leave a ton of nonsense comments.

BP said...

Glad you found it! I would go for that prize.

Angela O. said...

Yea! We just got back from S Padre Island and got stopped at a Border Patrol check point but just had to show our license I guess since it wasn't actually Mexico.

$30 at HPB - awesome!!!!

Pryncss Briana said...

Awesome prize! I just got a half-dozen books for less than five bucks last week. $30 is a fortune at Half price!