Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thankful Wednesday

I know it's supposed to be "Thankful Thursday" but roll with me here.

1. We are making progress on our house. Hopefully the outside will be all finished before Christmas.

2. The faucet in the master bathroom bathtub is no longer leaking 30 gallons a day.

3. Even though we are having to put some things on the credit card, I have faith that we will be able to pay it off very soon.

4. The tents are all aired out after our camping trip last month.

5. Soon I will get to park in the garage again!

6. There are a bazillion presents under the tree and it looks very festive.

7. Emlyn and I found some old toys we can give away before the new toys come in.

8. Lowe's took a paint return even though the label says "no returns on tinted paint."

9. The new paint color is now very beautiful and does not look in any way like pistachio ice cream.

10. I can save money by doing some of the painting myself.

11. And even though I ignored the kids mostly all day yesterday to paint they are still alive and fed.

12. Except Denali needs breakfast. But I am thankful we have food to feed him.

13. The weather is deliciously crisp the last few days and we were able to open our windows for the first time in a while.

2 comments:

BP said...

I guess you all have been busy! It's always a nice feeling to be able to park in the garage again! Glad you found some old toys to share.

Pryncss Briana said...

That is a wonderful list! I need to stop and look at all I have to be thankful for too.