Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weird or Quirky Habits

I was tagged for this meme from Tortelitha and Amy so evidently inquiring minds really do want to know.

Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (I did above...so go and say hi to Tortelitha and Amy)
(2) Post the rules on your blog. (That's what this is)
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1) EDIT: Evidently I can't count. I started with #2. So that's my first quirky habit: I can't count.

2) I have a bad habit of leaving little pieces of trash everywhere. It annoys my husband because I could just throw them away, but I don't like to have trashcans in every room so I would have to take them to the kitchen or bathroom and that takes energy. So when I clean up I really end up picking up a lot of trash.

3) I would rather read a book than do almost anything. I read many genres but usually it ends up being fiction, science fiction, religious fiction, or non-fiction books with really cool titles.

4) I really like to paint. And I'm particular about how other people paint my areas. Give me a brush and a bucket of paint and I'll cover every surface in sight. It's rather dangerous.

5) Too much chocolate soymilk makes me toot. And evidently it smells really bad. According to my husband.

6) I usually don't really listen to music. I use it mostly as background happiness. But if I know a song I have to sing along. It's weird and hard to explain. I'll often sing along with the oldies at the grocery store.

I don't tag people but if you like this meme feel free to do it.

2 comments:

Angela O. said...

I leave little pieces of trash everywhere too. We have limited trash cans as well but it is, sadly, because I'm too cheap to buy them and there is not enough space. Really bad reasoning I know.

My dad is a master painter too. Except for my mom, no one else's painting pleases him either.

Pryncss Briana said...

I am totally in sync with #2 and #6. :) My trash piles up in the kitchen and my bedside table, and it drives Matt crazy, 'cause we do have trashcans in those room. Plus, I love having music on and am on a quest to have music in every room right now, just haven't found the right radios to go in each. :)