Monday, February 25, 2008

In which I am in a fog

Do you ever have one of those days that is not exactly a "bad" day, but rather a weird, kinda off day?

Today is one of those days.
All of my plans just seem to be a little off. Just not quite going correctly.

I could blame it on all the white flour I've eaten in the last two days, but that seems like a bit of a cop-out.

Let's just call it dumb.

The wastewater people just chopped off about half my rosemary because it is too near the fire hydrant. If I had any idea it would get that big I would not have planted it there. And the plant on the other side is nowhere near as big as it will get, so I should move that one too.

I got to the park with Denali just in time to leave again, due to plans with my sitter.

Blah.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

oh yes, I've definitely had those days . . . and WEEKS! It'll be better tomorrow.

Mandi said...

It was fun seeing you, even though it was brief.

Pendullum said...

Hope it got better...