Thursday, March 06, 2008

600 Posts

I totally missed my 600th post because I was too busy with carbon monoxide.

So this is my 602nd post. Pretty crazy that I've been blogging that long.

As far as your water heater is concerned, it might be a good idea to just go look at it. There should be a duct coming right up from the middle of it, covering the CO outlet. If it's not connected that's a bad thing.

We will have to get a new dryer. Ours is going to be too expensive to fix considering the age of it.

So I will be hanging my clothes till the next paycheck (or even longer- I might start to like it!).

3 comments:

H-Beast said...

Hey, we never used the dryer when I was a kid. My parents always made us hang the clothes to dry them. It's actually not a bad deal. If you hang them on hangers, much of your work is already done.

jennyonthespot said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congratulations!

Lady Arden said...

Well, at least it saves on electricity and you don't have to read the tags to see if things are line-dry only anymore. :)

I can sympathize -we don't have a dryer here. :( It takes forever to do laundry, esp when it rains. Beware, towels get scratchy hanging to dry. I don't know how my grandma did it. I remember she used to have these metal racks she streched blue-jeans on to make them have lines... I ought to ask her...