Monday, March 03, 2008

Lovely Weekend

I had a great weekend with Joel. We pawned off the kids for a couple days and went camping and rock climbing. Joel did 30 climbs in one day, which is an insane number. I belayed him (holding the other end of the rope so the climber doesn't fall).

I got some good sleep thankfully. The past few nights have been better.

Today I am cleaning my house. I started the dryer and heard a loud bang/pop. So I turned the dryer off. Thankfully I have some great friends who have taught me what to do in case you have to dry your clothes with out a dryer. So I'm cool. I don't even know if it is really broken, but I'm not going to let the lack of a dryer keep me from a clean house today.

It's raining and beautiful.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to be, Sarah!
Slow and steady dries the clothes just as well.

Angela O. said...

glad you got some good sleep and a relaxing time.

BP said...

We enjoyed the beautiful rain here too.