Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Weird Happenings All Around

Well there's no natural gas leaks, but the lady who came out noticed that our carbon monoxide vent from our hot water heather wasn't connected. So all that CO has been leaking into our garage for I don't know how long (we hardly ever mess with our hot water heater). We also need to reconnect the overflow hose and get some better CO detectors.

Who knew my day would be so interesting as all that?

2 comments:

Angela O. said...

oh goodness. Glad you are all ok.

BP said...

Glad everything was okay and you found out about the carbon monoxide vent.