Thursday, April 10, 2008

My ladies' class lesson went very well. I think it presented well and the women were receptive. There was a lot of scripture read, which is always a good thing, and there was lots of discussion time, which women appreciate as well. I don't know why it was such a hard lesson for me to teach but I was very nervous. I am thankful for all my friends who critiqued the lesson for me and encouraged me. I'll be presenting it at least one more time at the church I currently attend. Anyone is welcome to come.


Thanks again for your support and prayers!

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Sarah, please let me know when you will be presenting again, and I will be sure to come! Sorry I couldn't make it this time. I am glad it went well, but then, I knew it would:)

Angela O. said...

I always have such a hard time with leading scripture lessons or prayer too. I guess because it is such an important thing and you don't want to feel like you "mess up." But ultimately, someone may get something completely different out of what you say/teach and that is ok, too, because we are to constantly learn and develop our relationship with God. I think it is perfectly natural to be nervous - just don't let it stop you from spreading God's word :-)