Friday, May 02, 2008

The Best CA Trip

My trip was lovely; thanks very much for the supportive comments.

It was so nice to be in a beautiful location (Malibu) with my sisters, brother, and parents. We went to the beach a few times, ate at fun restaurants, went shopping, went to Daniel's graduation, and played games and visited.

This was an exceptional trip because we were all trying to mark the occasion as an important one. We were making the most of our time, having good conversation. We were also for the most part in a neutral location; hotels and Daniel's apartment. That made it easy to have good conversation because we weren't distracted by clutter or chores. We are also mostly all grownup. There was no hair-pulling or yelling or fighting or immaturity. We were just all talking and visiting and having fun.

It was such a great time. I am so glad I got the chance to have this weekend.

Now my parents are visiting for the week. I'll hopefully post pictures someday.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

Sounds like a great trip. Glad you are home safely.

BP said...

Glad you had such a nice time!

H-Beast said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It's great that you got to spend time with your family. Sometimes a neutral location makes all the difference! :)