Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home, Home in the Suburbs

We have returned from our camping trip and oh it was so lovely. We had a large group (~40 people) and the swimming was fantastic. We would swim for a couple hours, then come to the campsite and eat. Then we'd go swim some more. We spent almost the whole weekend in swimming clothes. It was just great. We relaxed and tried not to worry about time or anything else. I'm feeling a little fat today- I've gained a few pounds since April. I really need to cut back on my high-calorie snacks and keep more healthy stuff around.

Anyway the camping really was lovely. It was ALMOST perfect.

And no, my house wasn't clean when I returned, but that's okay with me. I'll get it cleaned tomorrow cause we don't have school tomorrow!

1 comment:

Angela O. said...

glad you had a good time and got lots of swimming in. I'm sure it kept you cool as it was HHHHOOOOOTTTT this weekend.