Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Procrastination Ends

Today I finally stopped procrastinating on a couple of projects that have needed my attention for a while.

I'm helping Joel organize the church camping trip, and it's in a week and a half. So I had to call all those who have said they're coming and give them more information. There are still spots available if you want to come along.

I'm also organizing the Women's Retreat for the fall, and we are supposed to start registration now. So last night I sent out some important emails for that project. Now I just need to find time to meet with two separate women who are as busy as I am.

Tonight I'm going to the PTO meeting where they will officially ask me to be the Vice President of Volunteer Coordinating. I am not sure what answer I will give them..........

Sometimes I wish I were a little more unreliable. Then maybe people wouldn't ask me to do stuff...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you know this. BUT, you can be reliable and still say no...don't let your peace get stolen by busyness.

jennyonthespot said...

I am such a terrible procrastinator!

Alyson said...

I'm one of those busy women, aren't I? :) I totally forgot to schedule a time to get together with you when we were talking about camping yesterday! I'll be your go-to gal for the retreat... I think if I can be involved without letting Josh believe I'm all-consumed with the planning and organizing of it, then I can get away with helping more. ;)