Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Paper Monster's Gonna Get You!

Today I am concentrating on cleaning the office, dining room, and eventually, the kids' rooms.

Filing is monotonous and I don't like it.

I'm filling out passport applications for the kids. It's boring too!

I think I need to take a break and vacuum or something, to get my heart rate up.

What do you do with the last 10 pieces of paper to be filed, that just don't have a place?

What do you do with the little cards that businesses give you that you have to keep but don't want to?

3 comments:

Pryncss Briana said...

I have a special folder in my filing cabinet marked "stuff" just for those last few papers that have no real place. :) And as for business cards, I just don't keep them. If a business was that great, I will remember them next time I need that service, and if it's for a service I need to keep track of(such as roof repairs or something), just staple it to the receipt. I hope everything works out today. I don't know about you, but a clean organized space always makes me feel better. :)

Anonymous said...

I got one of those card holder notebooks at a conference one year. I love it. Just slip em all in there and forget it. Or clean it out every once in a while. Very helpful.

Angela O. said...

I HATE paper filing as well. We ordered a custom built computer desk that should be here in Aug - can hardly wait!!!