Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Events

My foot is all better. After babying it for two days I played Dance Dance Revolution at a party and it's been golden ever since.

I have not gone crazy like I usually do after a trip. Maybe this time I will have broken the cycle.

Edouard may give us some rain. I cleaned the yard, porch, garage, and gutters in anticipation.

Emlyn is taking her second set of swimming lessons and is doing really well. I'm very proud of her.

Denali is all potty trained! My Mother-in-law did it while we were on vacation. She's awesome.

3 comments:

Kim P. said...

That's awesome that Denali is potty trained! I bet you were really excited about that =) I'm really not looking forward to that process in the future with Ryan.

littlebiggirl said...

Oh, that is exciting (about the foot and the potty training). I am NOT looking forward to that at all.

Angela O. said...

Yea! That sounds wonderful! Glad your foot is better.