Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hecticness

Life has been crazy around here.

Swim lessons 4x a week.

Broken toilet.

Clogged a/c drain line resulting in flooded hallway.

Olympics taking up all our free time.

Women's retreat fast approaching.

School starting in less than two weeks.

Summer doctor appointments.

And that's including all the normal things I am supposed to be doing, such as laundry, dishes, cooking, childcare, cleaning, filing, and my SAHM support ministry.

The only way I've been able to catch my breath is by reading the Psalms from this beautiful edition and by looking at pretty pictures on Joel's Flickr stream.

2 comments:

littlebiggirl said...

I feel ya on the hectic thing. If it's not one thing, it's something else crazy. I actually did yoga today I was so stressed. :)

Angela O. said...

Oh that sounds like a crazy week. Hope it gets better soon.