Saturday, August 02, 2008

You Wanna Hear Something Funny?

I sprained my ankle while sleeping.

Sprain:
1.to overstrain or wrench (the ligaments of an ankle, wrist, or other joint) so as to injure without fracture or dislocation.

I have been going to sleep on my back with my left knee turned out and my left foot near my right knee. It's comfortable.

Except evidently if you stay in that position for hours on end. I woke up barely able to walk and have been in pain all day.

How's that for stupid?

2 comments:

littlebiggirl said...

Oh, I could totally see myself doing that. I am a harm to myself at ALL times.

I hope it doesn't hurt too bad and that you feel better soon.

Alyson said...

Hey, that's what you get for sleeping like a vertical flamingo! (I sleep weirdly too, but I move around a lot at night so I'm not very prone to injury.) ;)