Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Grace and Zebra are Moving

Grace, my sister, and her fiancé Zebra (real name Greg) will be moving away from our town this weekend. I cannot tell you how much I will miss them. Suffice it to say that I have enjoyed every moment of the four years she's been here. They love our children as their own. They hang out with us even though we're boring. We go to movies and talk and shop and love.

They will be going back to California, closer to my parents and his family.


Hopefully this will work:
Click here to see a slideshow of Zebra and Grace.

3 comments:

BP said...

Wow you're all really going to miss them. I liked the slideshow.

I tagged you today.

Kim P. said...

That was a nice slideshow. I can both you and the kids are really going to miss them! I'm sorry they're moving.

grrrace said...

Remember how I said I only read your blog like once every 6 months? Well, I just ready this. That was sweet...except for the couple of me that are less than flattering.

Miss you :(