Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Funk, Explained

I think I've figured out why I'm in a funk. Cat helped me realize today that it's not just that my sister moved. I love my sister, but I am also mourning the fact that I would also like to be near my mom and my family.

There are a lot of reasons why Austin is good for us.

But the fact of the matter is my family isn't here, I don't like the weather, and now my sister has moved back to very near my parents.

I am sad. I would like to be near them as well.

2 comments:

Merryheart said...

I am sorry you are sad. We would love to have you near as well. Maybe someday?

I hope God continues to surround you with substitute family through the church, etc.

BP said...

That makes perfect sense to me about feeling sad. Maybe someday you'll live there again, who knows what God has around the corner.

Through reading what you are doing through your blog I know God is using you where you are now.

Sorry you are feeling sad.