Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Pictures from the Retreat

Nicole painted my toenails. She did a fabulous job. She was also one of my roomies. BB101 forever!


Here's Amy looking on as Nicole does her work. BB101 yo!


Amber and Ruth Ann also either got their nails done or at least got daisies added to their toes.


7 friends, 7 feet with daisies. Sarah (bottom middle), then Amy, Chinell, Amber, Alyson, Ruth Ann, and Nicole. I think that's the order going clockwise.


Alyson doesn't like to get her picture taken. BB 101!

6 comments:

BP said...

I like the fun picture of the feet!

Amy said...

BB 101 for life, yo.

Ruth Ann said...

Thanks for inviting us ~ it was really fun, girls!

littlebiggirl said...

Looks like so much fun!

Angela O. said...

That looks like it was a blast.

Alyson said...

Wow. I'm SOOOO excited that you posted my "don't take my picture, I'm brushing my teeth!" picture. Lovely. I look like I might be rabid. Oh, and in the painted toenail picture, I'm directly to the left of your food. Otherwise your order makes me a toe ring wearer, and they make my feet feel funny. :)